Topsail Jeep Week LLC in collaboration with The Greater Topsail Area Chamber of Commerce Hosts fun interactive family JEEP events.
We are people who love our Topsail area and want to show it off in a Fun, safe family friendly way! We happen to like Jeeps and the fellowship Jeep owners share. Please be kind to our beloved Topsail region as you come with us on a one of a kind adventure thru, up and over the Greater Topsail Area.
○ Only persons who have registered for Jeep Week can participate in Jeep week events. Registration is a per Jeep price. See below for more details.
○ Each registration includes entry to all Jeep Week events for 1 Jeep and its passengers. Each registration packet will include a window decal, 1 Jeep Week Tee shirt. Additional Tee Shirts can be purchased through our website or at the events. Registration Packets will be available for Pick up when you arrive and “Check In” for the event. Location details will be provided.
★ CHECK IN LOCATION:
High Waters Sports Bar and Grill
614 N. New River Drive – Surf City – On the Island
★ No. This is not a pet friendly event. Only service animals will be permitted.
Can I participate with a bike, skateboard, golf cart, or other vehicle?
○ No. Please, bring cash for transactions including the concessions during the Obstacle Course. Credit Card acceptance with be at vendor's discretion.
★ Topsail Island Jeep Week prohibits drinking and driving. No Driver of a vehicle participating in any Jeep Week event will be permitted to consume alcohol prior to or during the event.
Are outside food and beverages allowed?
★ Yes, Participants and Spectators will be permitted to bring outside food and beverages to events on Saturday and Sunday. A Food Truck will be on site for Sundays Obstacle Course event.
★ What are the safety requirements?
○ Safety is our #1 priority. All Jeep drivers are required to be licensed and Insured. Seat belts must be worn and securely fastened at all times. All state traffic laws must be followed. Failure to follow directions of the Event Staff will result in expulsion from the event. Horseplay or irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated. An event rules and safety waiver will need to be signed prior to participation.
○ Topsail Island Jeep Week events are held throughout the North Carolina towns of Hampstead, Topsail Beach, Surf City, North Topsail Beach and Sneads Ferry. For town specific rules, regulations and ordinances please refer to each link below:
■ Pender County - http://www.pendercountync.gov/
■ Onslow County - https://www.onslowcountync.gov/
■ Topsail Beach - http://www.topsailbeach.org/
■ Surf City - http://www.surfcitync.gov
■ North Topsail Beach - https://www.ntbnc.org/
Photography will be permitted at all Jeep week events. We encourage you to share your footage to our facebook page! @TIJeepWeek. Please note all Drone Operators must be certified and insured. Drone operation and safety regulations must be followed at all times
Car Craw, Rubble Trouble, Sandy Shoes and too much trouble for some...
Relaxation at its finest as only found in a Jeep community...
Can you do this?
Develop skills and test your limits as well as the limits of your Jeep during our annual Topsail Jeep Week Events!
Thank you for visiting our site. We are a Jeep focused group. We bring the Jeep community together in The Greater Topsail Area for Family Fun.
614 North New River Drive, Surf City, North Carolina 28445, United States